What is SAFE?
As the Main SAFE target is emergency responders (Firefighters), our vision is to be one of the most reliable and accurate Indoor Positioning System Technology providers at any non-predictable emergency places. Considering the potential of the SAFE product; mining, climbing, mountaineering, police/security, Nursing, Oil and petrochemical, and Animation industries can also be targeted down our road map.
OUR Solutions: SAFE
The Smart Assistant Firefighter Equipment
“Combination of a hardware & software the First Driver in Client-Based Technology with hardware devices which not needed any Prior Infrastructure.
SAFE is an IPS-based health monitoring and positioning device used where GPS and other satellite technologies lack precision or fail. This system works based on use of mathematical algorithms and data fusion with using of Bluetooth (BT) and low rate (LORA) radio waves, which allow the system to calculate the workers’ exact 3D position, measure their health status and transfer vital information to the rescue team in various indoor environments. Further, the device does not need any infrastructure to be placed beforehand during emergency conditions.
How SAFE in Firefighting Saves More Lives?
- Improve communication
- Record Plan routes
- Dispatch more help when necessary
- Track response times and time on scene
SAFE Competitive Advantages in IPS:
- Easier for Emergency Responders
- Cost Effective (Low Expense, Low Price)
- Customized Design
- Independent device
- Accurate 3D Real-Time Location System
- Adaptable with other related products
- Announcement of the place and time of the nearest exit to help the injured firefighters
- Wireless charging
- Intelligent incident detection system
- Fall Detection Sensor
- Help request by pressing a button